- Customers can exchange/ return their order within 10 days after an order has been delivered.
- All returned items must be in unused condition with all original tags and packaging intact.
- You can only apply for a Return/ Exchange from your Creationkart account. Login to your account and go the ‘Orders’ section. Go to your order, select the Return/ Exchange option, select the product, pick the reason, click Confirm. You will receive a confirmation email from us as well.
- As we do not have a reverse pickup facility yet, you are requested to ship the product(s) back to us. Please pack the items securely to prevent any loss or damage during transit. A maximum of Rs. 100 will be refunded to you for this in the form of Reward Points which you can use for future orders.
You can courier the product(s) to the address mentioned below:
Sanjay Kumar Chandak
46B Rafi Ahmed Kidwai Road
Kolkata - 700019
- Once we have received the products and our internal quality check has been carried out,the product amount will be credited back to your account as reward points.Refund of shipping and COD charges is not applicable.
- International orders are not eligible for return/ exchange unless an incorrect product has been delivered.
- Defective products need not be sent back to us, unless confirmed by the Customer Care team. If you have received a defective product, send us images at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
An order can be cancelled directly from the registered account before it is shipped.
If the order is shipped already, we unfortunately will not be able to cancel it. However, you can politely refuse to accept the shipment, and let us know about it. Even if you have accepted the shipment, do not worry- you can return the product and exchange it for something else.
In case you desire any changes or edits in your order, please write to us at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.